I need some pictures

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

I need some pictures

Post by gww25 »

I'm trying to get the old Chopper Builders Handbook site back up and running and need pictures of peoples project builds for the old 'Projects' page so if you have time send me whatever you want published again. I appreciate the help from everybody who is helping to get the site back up and running again.
Thanks
Gary
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: I need some pictures

Post by Maz »

My last project featured a girder front end that was inspired by your design - I'm happy to let you have some pics of that if it helps, and anything else I've done. I feel I've benefitted from what's been posted so happy to share.......even if I am a British Biker Chick :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Post by gww25 »

Under normal circumstances I typically don't have online relationships with any women let alone British Biker Chics but in this instance I can make an exception since I really do like what you're doing with your projects.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Hahahahaha very wise :hand: and I'm probably more dangerous than most :laughing-rolling: but I would be honoured to share some of my bike pics with you and I thank you for the compliment :bow-blue:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

i have all the pics from my builds id be glad to send ya if they would help. with all the help you have given us its the least i could do
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

Gary i'll get some pics of some of the stuff i've done and send to you. if you need any help with the grunt work of getting the CBH site up and going, just let me know. i'd be glad to do whatever i can to help.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Jim Sawyer
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 25,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it

Post by Jim Sawyer »

I can send all kinds of pictures of My build, do you want just pictures, or do you want descriptions along with the pictures?
I first found the chopperbuilders handbook back in 2004. Thanks to the board, and all its members, I was able to build My bike, and have ridden it 71,000 miles. I learned a lot, made some friends, and had a great time building it
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

Hi gary, i will try to help also with some of my project builds and tool builds etc. I have all my pictures of my build stuff saved in my photobucket account so no problem digging them up to help you out. :D :auto-biker:
gww25
Site Grandaddy

Post by gww25 »

I really appreciate everybody's help in getting the site back up again. My email is still gww25@pacbell.net and the site is still http://chopperhandbook.com
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Actually Gary, the honour is all ours, having the opportunity to help rebuild the famous Chopper Builder's Handbook and provide some pics of our projects for inclusion is something not to be missed.

We've all had the use of your plans and info to assist in our builds so its only fair we now help you.

C'mon guys, let's help the Grand Daddy get this show back on the road :banana-dance:

I'll start emailing some of my stuff to you as I recover it (I had a trashed hard drive as well!!!).

Maz xx

Return to “The Bull Pen”