Just to let ya know......

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Just to let ya know......

Post by yona »

Sympathy is between shit and syphillis in the dick-shun-ary....
That said.....
Do you feel short of breath and feel like you need to cough if....
if you pick up the tranny and set it on the bench ...
roll the bike on the lift with a flat tire.....
Push the bike bake in the shop cause it won't start....
After you have only been trying to kick start a few minutes...
Yeah.....yeah, me too !!!!
Last Friday, I was admitted into the hospital and a stent was placed in the vein that supplies blood to the lower left ventricle. That vein was 90% blocked and the other 2 vein are blocked 50%....Doc said it was a when....not if....think he mentioned "Time bomb".......I have lost 10 lbs on my no-thrills diet and am on the treadmill 10 min. x 2 a day... but I am back to work ...Do not ignore the signs.... You can not see thru dirt !!!
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
IRISH
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi All,
My name is Craig Irish. I live in Northern California. I've been a member for a long time but I am re registering because the board is new. I have a project build thread on this board call Irish's Old School Chopper Project. I'm glad the board is still going and I very much appreciate Dan keeping it going. Thanks Dan!
Craig

Re: Just to let ya know......

Post by IRISH »

Hey Yona, Glad to hear you are doing OK and are getting healthy. Over the past two years I have lost 50 lbs. It feels good and maybe I'll live longer.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

Tks, Ga Boy.....you still in Cali-fornicate... lol
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Take it easy there fella .... or I might just have to put my nurse's outfit on and come over there....... :banana-dance:

get yourself well dude, there's bike's to build :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

no nurses outfits hes got bad heart lol on the other hand im fine
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

nice try hun :laughing-rolling:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

:confusion-shrug:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
yona
Conventioneer

Post by yona »

Honey, I had a procedure done...I did not die......you come on , but if you are smart, wear an "Iron Maiden" under that outfit.... :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :whistle: :whistle: :twisted:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

:banana-dance: :confusion-helpsign: :naughty: :laughing-rolling:

Maz xx

Ghostrider61
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Dave but I go by DB most of the time. Was a previous member of CBH before the site restarted. Spent 22 years in the US Army and retired in 2000. Now work for the US Army as a "government slave" (GS) worker. I ride a "highly customized" 1992 Sportster.

Post by Ghostrider61 »

Seriously Yona...sounds like you caught it in time and got it fixed. Were you in the hospital for long??

DB
Sporties Rule
yona
Conventioneer

Post by yona »

Over night ....A lot of the blockage is still there ...... need to eat right and exercise to clean the plumbing.....

Maz....help ...it's growing dim....I need some one to claean me pipes....hurry !!!! :confusion-helpsign: :shifty: :whistle: :liar:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

yona wrote:Maz....help ...it's growing dim....I need some one to claean me pipes....hurry !!!! :confusion-helpsign: :shifty: :whistle: :liar:
Just need to lube up my latex Nurse's outfit and boots and I'll be right there hun......... :naughty:

Maz xx

gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

hillbillys and rednecks is notoriously hard to kill off !! :laughing-rolling: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
IRISH
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi All,
My name is Craig Irish. I live in Northern California. I've been a member for a long time but I am re registering because the board is new. I have a project build thread on this board call Irish's Old School Chopper Project. I'm glad the board is still going and I very much appreciate Dan keeping it going. Thanks Dan!
Craig

Post by IRISH »

yona wrote:Tks, Ga Boy.....you still in Cali-fornicate... lol
Yeah I'm still still here. My daughter still lives in the ATL tho and I was out there for a week a couple weeks ago. Ate some BBQ, man I miss that!
yona
Conventioneer

Post by yona »

We just had a lewis Family homecoming last month at Ga Vets State Park, right outside of Cordele....6 huge Boston butts, slow cooked for 2 days , over green Pecan .....brother, that was Heaven !

Return to “The Bull Pen”