springer rocker dxf files

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: springer rocker dxf files

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

Thanks Hans.....read all that .....nice build!! :shock: ...to be continued!
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Someone elses ideas. I like all of this.
Choppa1.JPG (7.36 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
Choppa2.JPG (16.36 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
Choppa3.JPG (50.19 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
Choppa4.JPG (61.96 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Post by krymis »

those, the knife blade ones, are jaxon's rockers from his ISG spirders. He made those for hosedragger and another build i think. There are four rockers because a pair is used to sandwich the girder legs in between each other. It helps keep the unwanted movement of the axle from one side to the other.
Last edited by krymis on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Post by krymis »

last one hans posted is from Choppahead on chopperweb.com he made his second full custom springer build. It was very inventive and different looking. It used a lot of the principals we talked about in the rules post.
Last edited by krymis on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

Interesting :think: cant find the build log there though
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

Choppaheads build thread
http://www.chopperweb.net/forum/showthr ... t=springer

Another reason for the rockers doubled seems to be the design of the rockers would hit tubes if they were on regular spuds
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

the black leg red rocker pic is from choppaheads honda 1000 interceptor build.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

krymis wrote: choppaheads honda 1000 interceptor build.
He definetly has his own style. You rarely? see these engines used on chops.

Return to “The Bull Pen”