New guy--- Again

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Re: New guy--- Again

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

Thanks for the warning, I never get more than a few inches before I need something.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.
Happy Bob
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm 62 yrs old living in Lexington, SC. I've been welding (mainly aluminum) for about 30 yrs. Currently I work for a company that builds railway track repair equipment.
I own a '72 Sportster (in boxes) and a 2000 Heritage. I've been on motorcycles since I was 16.
Besides riding, my interests include fishing & boating.

Post by Happy Bob »

Yeah, I've got a "piggy bank" too. If I could keep the ol' lady out of it, I'd be all right. "Baby, I need to "borrow" some quarters." And that's if she even asks. Somehow those quarters never make it back to my bank.
TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

Mine is going under my workbench, gotta hide it.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.

Return to “The Bull Pen”