Gary

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.
I have a little experience fabricating things.
Hoping the yahoo e-mail account doesn't disqualify me from being a member here.

Re: Gary

Post by drivermark »

Thanks
I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some good ideas
Bud
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Old Lurker with too many likes to mention here. This is the this site to be, if you are a creator of just about anything. Metal work and machining, paint art, and many more the list goes on and on.it's good to see and also to have a place to showcase the talent is often been displayed here.the skills that are shared here are well-rounded and vast, almost like a one-stop shopping for your brain.

Post by Bud »

he's a desert rat.....................Sparks
c'mon Garyman we're gonna let you in on something groovy.
go to the jeep camp yola bollies the dream lives.
someone told me he was on an episode of pawn stars" yawn".
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Return to “The Bull Pen”