kind of bike related

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

kind of bike related

Post by curt »

56457790_2125479290899973_6856184825796100096_n.jpg
56457790_2125479290899973_6856184825796100096_n.jpg (53.65 KiB) Viewed 7517 times
picked this little gem up from a guy at work for 50 bucks . had to clean the carb put a chain on and free up the clutch . been a lot of years but I forgot how easy these are to fix . nephews love it almost fist fight on whos turn it was lol . might have to chop it but ill have to wait till it breaks I think
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: kind of bike related

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Hi Curt;

Kids love mini bikes. I have a few up and coming grand kids.

I'm going to be on the lookout too.

Good to see you posting.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: kind of bike related

Post by curt »

im here a lot unfortunatly life has bit me in the ass real bad the last few years and haven't had the time or ambition to do bike stuff but I have been working on a 67 chevy c10 . hope to get back to bikes soon seems when I got cash I cant find anything and when I dont everybody and their brother has a smokin deal on something . just need to figure it out
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “The Bull Pen”