Fork Rocker dampers

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
friday
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: from jockey journal via NZ . got a shovelhead and a early scout project , planning on a mild custom from ground up = NO cutting only minimising and poss hotting up , so not a butcher here nor a 100 pointer! cheers willy

Fork Rocker dampers

Post by friday »

Anyone know where Indian fork rocker dampers are available ?
made from Brass. Ive only got LH side

This bike was built by Chuck Vernon, passed off as Paul Bigsby's bike. Mike Wolfe believes it is genuine, it has 1940 badges and those dampers are on the wrong way around.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2A1Zmfgrvf/

forgot to mention Chuck was a conman
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Fork Rocker dampers

Post by railroad bob »

Shot in the dark here, but Wheels Through Time have done a lot of restorations of all makes.
Dale passed last year, but I think his son is still operating everything.

Might contact them as a reputable source of info.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Fork Rocker dampers

Post by curt »

his son still is i was watching utube videos yesterday seem like good people might be able to point you in the right direction if they dont have the part
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “The Bull Pen”