Main CBH Site

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.
I have a little experience fabricating things.
Hoping the yahoo e-mail account doesn't disqualify me from being a member here.

Main CBH Site

Post by drivermark »

Anyone else having trouble accessing the main site? I've been getting a 404 error file not found code.
I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some good ideas
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Main CBH Site

Post by railroad bob »

Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

i been on today the 24th seems to be working . the vertical bender looks interesting
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.

Post by drivermark »

Thanks for the link Bob. For some reason the link I had in my browser bookmarks quit working, only difference was bookmarks had a "/index" extension that always worked before till a couple days ago.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

glad to help
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Fossil
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just an old Dude exploring the world while I still have time. Used to be a member here but forgot my login information so trying to re-register. Working on the placer deposits in Nevada so no roads here to ride anything on unless it;s a dirt bike and even that can be pretty hairy. Nice to see that the place is still active. The old CBH is due to go offline in November. Have to computer anymore and cell signals out here are few and far between so it's hard to maintain any type of regular contact with anybody but glad to see a lot of familiar names.

Post by Fossil »

The server guys may have updated the https certificate, they have been bugging me for a month but I didn't do anything about it.
Right after Al's interview mentioned above our traffic skyrocketed for a couple of days but didn't last long.
drivermark
Tourist

Post by drivermark »

Hello, I have just been wondering since finding out about Gary's passing what will happen with the main Web site.
The Handbook site is far too valuable of a resource to lose.
(IMHO)
I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to help (I'm not a tech guy and don't have a lot of extra funds) but if there is anything I can do to help out please let me know.
I personally have enjoyed and learned too much from the site to let it go away without trying to do something about it.

Return to “The Bull Pen”