Edit Self Introduction

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
okw
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Been building all sorts of things for the last half century. Would much rather build myself than buy what someone else built, even though it usually ends up costing more. Previously have been limited to woodworking and metal working machines, but have recently acquired a welder and plasma cutter to open up a whole other world of fabrication. I've already learned tons from this site and look forward to learning much more.

Edit Self Introduction

Post by okw »

Just joined the board and I noticed that I screwed up my Self Introduction text when I typed it in. I put "half decade" at the beginning when it should have been "half century" ('cause I are not smart :roll: ). I've looked all over in the User Control Panel area and I can't find a way to edit it. Is it possible to edit this introduction, or am I stuck with it as it is?
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Edit Self Introduction

Post by curt »

leave a pm with budoka i dont think you can change it on your own but if its possible he will be able to help you
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
okw
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Been building all sorts of things for the last half century. Would much rather build myself than buy what someone else built, even though it usually ends up costing more. Previously have been limited to woodworking and metal working machines, but have recently acquired a welder and plasma cutter to open up a whole other world of fabrication. I've already learned tons from this site and look forward to learning much more.

Re: Edit Self Introduction

Post by okw »

Thanks. I'll drop him a pm.

Return to “The Bull Pen”