Flathead Trike

Use this area for Trike fabrication posts.
rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Flathead Trike

Post by rudog »

Saw this on JJ doing some surfing. Built in the '60s and resides in sturgis.
41harley1.jpg
41harley1.jpg (27.58 KiB) Viewed 4664 times
Yes. Tose are bar stools.
41harley2.jpg
41harley2.jpg (22.6 KiB) Viewed 4664 times
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Flathead Trike

Post by railroad bob »

I've seen this a long time ago, just one pic tho.
Not sure which wheels I like better, they both look good.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

The wires ! Always !
rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Post by rudog »

Mr. Bob, Merry Christmas to you and all. I thought you'ld dropped off the end of Alaska. I hope next year will be a good one for you and all.

I do agree that the model T wheels look better.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Brother Rudy,

Happy New Year...

I'm afraid that dirty four letter word got in the way of my life for several months...

WORK!!!

The spoke rims remind me of early muscle cars or hot rods, finned drum brakes, etc.
But I really like the wires too.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Trike Building”