Some Cool looking trikes

Use this area for Trike fabrication posts.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Some Cool looking trikes

Post by jonester123 »

I have always wanted to build a trike, and i do have a turbo 350 transmisssion plus rear end and a used old 350 engine from one of my collector car rebuilds i did a long time ago. So i have been thinking what to use them for, a trike build would be real cool to do with the parts, but it will have to wait a while till i gain more knowledge with my 1979 honda bobber build. :D :think: Here is a few cool idea pics.

Fat Mike
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just drooping in..the more the better.
Been riding 45 years, everything from a Sears and rare back mo-ped, Harley's.
Right now riding and building trikes.
Don't know what else to say.**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Re: Some Cool looking trikes

Post by Fat Mike »

Should be a good combination..
Lots of plans and ideas out their for V8's

I have a fresh built 350ci 350hp motor,400 turbo and a 12 bolt GM rear end out of a Suburban just waiting for me to get started on.

NSFM
Attachments
IMGP0998.JPG
IMGP0998.JPG (117.81 KiB) Viewed 8497 times
If it has two wheels---trike it.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

Hi fat mike, nice looking engine for a trike build. Well atleast i have some future plans for the extra parts i have had sitting around in my car parts shed for years collecting dust. I am going to surf the internet to get ideas and plans for a future trike build. :clap: :dance: Another cool trike pic

Fat Mike
Tourist
Don't know what else to say.**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Post by Fat Mike »

It's allllllllll in the imagination. :violin: .

NSFM
jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Post by jimmib »

Want to see some imagination? Go to http://loperv8trikes.com/ and click on Builders Corner, then Build it Yourself.
Whoa!...Musta stood up too fast...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
An optomist is no more than a pessimist with an idea.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at.....
Fat Mike
Tourist

Post by Fat Mike »

I've seen thao one before. Verrrrry nice.

NSFM
jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Post by jimmib »

Fat Mike wrote:I've seen thao one before. Verrrrry nice.

NSFM
I really like the ideas he came up with (not that all hasn't been done before) and the way he put things together, but the finished product is not really my bag! It is nice though.
Whoa!...Musta stood up too fast...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
An optomist is no more than a pessimist with an idea.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at.....
Fat Mike
Tourist

Post by Fat Mike »

If ya have a big shop, access to all the machinery etc. It makes it a lot easier.
Kinda hard to being a one man band in building these things.
BUT, that is the interesting (or imagination) part of it. :dance:
Mine might not look like one that five or ten peoiple got in one..BUT it's mine from start to finish and lets you're hair blow back in the wind.

NSFM
jonester123
Builder

Post by jonester123 »

Hi fat mike, no i do not have a huge workshop to work on something that big. But if you want to build things you will find a way to do it no matter what, i pretty much work by myself but i get my friends to come help when i need a few extra pairs of hands with the big stuff etc. Atleast i have a big yard to work on outside workshops :D :auto-biker:
jonester123
Builder

Post by jonester123 »

Here is a few more cool trike build pics. :D

Fat Mike
Tourist

Post by Fat Mike »

Oh. I know..I driveway build myself. People around me got used to it over the years.

NSFM
smokee
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Been at ChopperWeb forum since 06; any member from that site knows me and who I am. Basically, I design wheelchair accessible trikes for accident victims who sustained spinal damage in a motorcycle related accident that puts them in a wheelchair....permanently.
I have been researching and developing my designs for better than 2 decades; in my time at CW I have received vast amounts of knowledge and assistance from its core members. I was directed here via a thread from YONA, one of CW's better known members.

Anything more I could add would just be repetitious and boring. I came here invited, to learn and improve my designs.....at 62 years young and disabled, my time is running out faster than I wish; so if you dont mind.....I think I will go soak up some knowledge while you ponder over my membership request...ok?

Post by smokee »

made it over here from CW; glad to see there is a trikes section........now all that is needed is an 'R & D' section so we can start throwing some ideas around..
Fat Mike
Tourist

Post by Fat Mike »

Hey Smokie... :dance:

NSFM
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Fat Mike wrote:If ya have a big shop, access to all the machinery etc. It makes it a lot easier.
Kinda hard to being a one man band in building these things.
BUT, that is the interesting (or imagination) part of it. :dance:
Mine might not look like one that five or ten peoiple got in one..BUT it's mine from start to finish and lets you're hair blow back in the wind.

NSFM

It's even harder being a one girl band and doing this stuff on your own, although I do get help from my eldest daughter occasionally....... :hand:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Fat Mike
Tourist

Post by Fat Mike »

Check this out
NSFM
Attachments
262212_138661446213312_100002083712840_290131_2173437_n.jpg
262212_138661446213312_100002083712840_290131_2173437_n.jpg (94.92 KiB) Viewed 8414 times

Return to “Trike Building”