Franklin Electric 3/4 horse motor

Use this section for posts concerning tools and equipment like benders and notchers for example.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Franklin Electric 3/4 horse motor

Post by jonester123 »

Hi guys and gals, a friend gave me a franklin electric 3/4 horse motor. It is a phase one motor and runs on 120volt plugin, motor is rated at 1725 rpm. I is run off of a square computerized box called dedoes, the box starts it stops it and can be adjusted to plus or minus rpm speeds i think. Trying to figure out what i could use it for, it runs great so any suggestions would be awesome. Here is a few pics :D :think:
100_0760 resized.jpg
100_0760 resized.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
Attachments
100_0762 resized.jpg
100_0762 resized.jpg (41.66 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: Franklin Electric 3/4 horse motor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

It sounds like you really need this. ;}]
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

you could always send it to me ill find a use for it . good score keep it u will find a use for it eventually
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

triker_chewie
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: chewie from perth western australia. i'm triking up a vw and chopping up a yamaha and repairing broken tools. jeez 200 characters is a lot. GOT A WIFE AND KIDS SPENDING ALL MY PLAY MOEY ON FOOD AND CLOTHES AND OTHER USELESS SHIT sorry bout the caps put them on for the code thing

Post by triker_chewie »

stash it till your drill press or something blows up

Return to “Tools and Equipment”