Snow Sporty

This is for rides with a U.S. manufactured engine.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Snow Sporty

Post by Maz »

Now that it is getting colder and there is snow on the ground, perhaps we should all be considering a few "winter mods" to our rides....... :think:
Snow sportster.jpg
Snow sportster.jpg (54.06 KiB) Viewed 4470 times
Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Snow Sporty

Post by curt »

id ride the hell outa that
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
rakeNtrail
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just a grumpy old welder/chopperhedd Spent far too much time burning wire for a living but hey, one does have to pay the bills ya know! Worked shipyards and fab shops welding about everything stick, mig, tig and sub-arc. Both hand held and automated. Worked weekends in a Honda shop in the late 70's and in an all bike shop in the late 80's thru early 90's. Likes? Choppers, rock-N-roll, NRA and boobies! Dislikes? PC, VD, AARP & NAACP I'm pro business and totally against big government interfering in our daily lives. Live free or die baby and you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Do love little children and puppies though. Both of them can turn me into a 300lb. old softie!

Post by rakeNtrail »

Tough winter. It was like 70 deg. F here today! :banana-dance: :banana-fingers: :banana-dance: :auto-dirtbike: :auto-biker:
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

For fxxk sake..70degrees
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

My fruit trees are blooming...will probably have a late freeze and lose all the fruit... : (
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Yeah, some unusual warm weather. Usually a bit cooler. Low 60's
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

and now its snowing here too...........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :shifty: :hand:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

servi53
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: union carpenter artist own a 53 servicar and an 80 sportster xls, enjoy creating art and working on my classic motorcycles and my 52 m37 power wagon in my limited spare time, my art includes mixed media abstracts airbrush art and tattoo design and application, much of my art can be seen on the web at www.artwanted.com/wall7325, I also do work in pointillism which is a very time consuming way to create a picture. thanks for your time

Post by servi53 »

that rocks

Return to “North American V-Twin”