The all new MazChopz YouTube Channel....

If you rent or buy a fabrication video, post reviews here. Base your info on what you learned and if it was entertaining enough to keep you watching. If you are selling these videos... do it somewhere else.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

The all new MazChopz YouTube Channel....

Post by Maz »

Hi Guys

We are starting to film what we get up to here at MazChopz Towerz...and here is our first taster video.... :banana-dance:

Its a sneaky peak of one of our current projects that will be unveiled for the new owner on Thursday this week... :shifty: watch out for a build log and plenty of :banana-gotpics: soon

Hope you like it (play it with the volume turned UP......)

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

triker_chewie
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: chewie from perth western australia. i'm triking up a vw and chopping up a yamaha and repairing broken tools. jeez 200 characters is a lot. GOT A WIFE AND KIDS SPENDING ALL MY PLAY MOEY ON FOOD AND CLOTHES AND OTHER USELESS SHIT sorry bout the caps put them on for the code thing

Re: The all new MazChopz YouTube Channel....

Post by triker_chewie »

better have nudes or we'll lose interest :popcorn:
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

speak for yaself, TC. i'm all about the bikes (man, isn't that a sad statement about me...).

anyway, chop on, Maz, chop on! dig the video, and my only complaint is that there ain't a whole lot more of it.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

Izzat old brit iron ?
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Well I will have the entire girlie crew in the workshop for the official unveiling on Thursday morning - pics and more vid to follow.... :banana-dance:

Thanks Dan, this was only intended as a taster and certainly seems to have attracted some attention!!! :hand:

No GH, its not old Brit but we did try to make it look that way.... :shhh:

All will be revealed very soon.... :shifty:

Maz xx

sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

triker_chewie wrote:better have nudes or we'll lose interest :popcorn:
Hell, I enjoy looking at nude bikes. Though Don't mind the "fluff" so long as it doesn't obscure the bikes details.
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

I used to drive a '72 nova that was almost that yellow. Love the music, ELP is awesome.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Here's a short clip from today's unveiling filmed by one of the guests - more properly edited stuff (with soundtracks) to follow..... :banana-dance:

Enjoy :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz xx

sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Develop a running script of a cross between OCC and American Restoration with a regional slant and ya could have yourself a winner.
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

sleepyonthree wrote:Develop a running script of a cross between OCC and American Restoration with a regional slant and ya could have yourself a winner.
Now there's a good idea :think:

and here's a couple of pics...
wallofdeath001.jpg
wallofdeath001.jpg (67.54 KiB) Viewed 8040 times
wallofdeath002.jpg
wallofdeath002.jpg (41.75 KiB) Viewed 8040 times
Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

whats that one on the right cant make it out and very nice maz
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:whats that one on the right cant make it out and very nice maz
Hi Curt, that's an original Indian wall-of-death bike and it is still in regular use..... :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

id love to see some pics of that bike
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

Cool bike.Front ends interesting.Whats that strapped to the frame near the carb?
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks guys :banana-dance:

The small bottle attached to the frame is the catch tank for the breather from the cam cover - you can't have any breathers spraying down onto the boards :hand:

A few more pics....

The Indian and a practice bike inside the wall...
wallofdeath0001.jpg
wallofdeath0001.jpg (60.29 KiB) Viewed 8005 times
Alan (the owner) trying his Indian on the wall....
wallofdeath0002.jpg
wallofdeath0002.jpg (40.67 KiB) Viewed 8005 times
Alan's Indian.....
wallofdeath0003.jpg
wallofdeath0003.jpg (54.18 KiB) Viewed 8005 times
We have picked up another order for a wall-of-death bike so I'll try and put together a build feature on it for you, also hoping to borrow Alan's Indian again for a proper photo shoot :shhh:

Maz

Return to “Video Reviews”